Tuesday 4 January 2011

I've done this so many times I've lost count...

I know I always do this but this time as a new years resolution I am determined to sort my life out, be more disciplined and try to be a better person. 2011 has a lot in store for me , I hope to get my driving test at some point, leave high school and go to University among many other things. I have a lot of growing up to do and stuff I want to accomplish before I leave high school and begin something new and exciting at university. So I'm constructing a list, a list of things I have to do this year, things I want to accomplish or even a certain character trait I want to work on. This list will contain everything from "Learning an instrument" to "have a poker night", it can be anything. But I'm having problems coming up with things. That's where YOU come in. I need ideas. I'm going blank. Mail me , Message me , Tweet me , anything really , I'll post up what I currently have of the list later tonight but Im hoping some people will give me some ideas.

p.s also as you can tell Michelle has left the blog :( sad times, she'll be sorely missed ...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment