Saturday 12 February 2011

45. Get out of my comfort zone more often

Today I did my testimony at my SU weekend. I completely agreed to it on a whim! and it was one of the best things I have ever agreed to! yea, I started off nervous but I feel I got the message across, well I hope I did! I just completely opened up, I told everything as it was! my testimony isnt the nicest of testimonies but I have no regrets what has happened to me in my life. I obviously find it hard talking about my Mum's death but I feel its something that makes me stronger, and sometimes its healthy to look back upon all the crap that has happened in your life and really see how it has changed you, getting out of your comfort zone is something I strongly recommend. It makes you a stronger person, and I feel its something I dont do enough, especially as i want to go out and study theology.

No comments:

Post a Comment