Saturday 12 February 2011

53. Go to my university interviews in February/ 13. Get into University (a bigee)

So i just came back on Wednesday night from having two interviews , one at Nazarene Theologoical college and on at Cliff college. Nazarene is pretty much in central machester whereas Cliff college is really in the countryside. These universities really couldnt be anymore different, and i have applied to another one outside the United Kingdom. But I am struggling so much as to knowing where I'm supposed to go. I expected that I would hate one if not both of the unversities there but I didnt. I loved the academic side of Nazarene, however the people at Cliff completely stole my heart and really got me excited about going there aswell. I expected this to be straight cut, but it's been anything but. This also leads on to "13. Get into University (a bigee)", when in manchester I got one unconditional offer from Cliff college which secures me a place at a uni in September even should I mess up my exams in June. But it all comes down to whether I take up there offer, I just have no idea where im being called yet...but im not too worried...its not in my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment