Monday 4 July 2011

Change

Change is inevitable. Sometimes we love it , sometimes we hate it. In about a month I will be trying to pack my entire life in Northern Ireland into two bags which are not to exceed 23 kilograms. You have literally no idea how excited I am, but you also have no idea of how terrified I am. I have my college place, my four year student visa and my plane ticket is booked. The next is actually getting there. I have literally no idea when Ill be back to Northern Ireland once I leave (booking a one way ticket is pretty exciting, I encourage you to try it out at least once in your life). But allow me to let you in on something, I know for sure that this is where I am meant to go, and Ive known this since I was just 16 and went on my first trip to America. There is something there, something that I can still not quite put my finger on. But I know that God has something in store for me there. And I am so excited to find out what that is.

2 comments:

  1. :D You will probably find it strange that I even read your blogs, and to be honest I'm not sure exactly how I ended up here but anyway...Just thought I would say that I am majorly excited for you about this, and I pray that God will bless you by giving you peace about the unknowns and the worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much christy! i cannot wait to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete