Monday 4 July 2011

REVAMP! BLOG CHANGE!

Ok so I fully acknowledge that my list has majorly failed , this totally supports the fact that I cannot stick with anything! so many of you may know that sadly I did not get out to the mighty U S of A this summer, but something pretty exciting is happening instead! In August I will fly out to Cincinnati where I will be attending CCU! I will (hopefully) be out there for 4 years until I finish my course! So I figured , there is possibly going to be a change to the blog, I really want to document this new adventure that I will be going on! I'm super nervous and all the usual thoughts about going anywhere are running through my brain "what if they don't like me?", "what if I get home sick?" etc etc. Its going to be super tough for everyone to know how I am getting on and I would like this to be accessible for them! I am so excited for what might happen in the next four years, I am really about to go on a serious adventure and am so blessed to get this opportunity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment