Tuesday 25 October 2011

Northern Ireland Mission Trip

So every year at CCU a team goes to Northern Ireland. The team does absolutely class work. They stay at Murlough House, a place I have volunteered since I was 15 and the place that is basically the reason I am here. I am so excited for these people to experience N.I. It means so much to me that they are going to see the reason why I am here. They are going to see the country that I have left a part of my heart in. They are going to see first hand where my passion comes from. They will attend my church. They will meet my family. But most importantly, these people are going to help my community. These people are going to impact my people. I know that for sure. I am literally crying thinking of the amazing things they are going to do there. I know most of these people and know that they are going to do AMAZING things. But I want to ask you something, I want you to pray for all the members of this team, I want you to do this regularly. I want you to pray that they raise the money they need to, that they can prepare for this trip in every way, that they can prepare to have their lives changed by changing the lives of those I hold so dear. So here's the names...get to work :)

Leader: Rick Cherok
Team :  Hannah Steinman
            Curtis Hahn
            Sarah Brown
            Joe Brackemyre
            Kate Haynie
            Becca Duff
            Matt Sweasy
            Aaron Veatch
            Parker Sims
            Josh Morford
            Jessica Pemberton
            Megan Trammel
            Zakk Reddick

            Jordan Bullard

Pray for every single one of the people. They are capable of amazing things. The things they could do back home are limitless. I just want you all to believe in them as much as I do :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment