Wednesday 15 August 2012

Back in the Natti

So I'm back! Was thrown right into school from the moment I got back on campus. It's been non-stop. I'm in an early week class right now called Bible lands and lifeways where I'm learning all about the culture of Bible times and the locations of where everything happened. It's so interesting and I've been nerding it up in there. Along with this I have got the opportunity to be an orientation leader, seven freshmen have been put in my care and its been so awesome to integrate them into college life and just be there for them. It wasnt easy leaving home and my heart is certainly still there. I come alive in ministry there and I cannot stop talking about it since I've been back! But that's what I'm working for, so I can better serve back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment