Friday 3 August 2012

Fused Week Two

So what an incredible two weeks these have been. Working with the kids has been incredible. Working with my team has been great. We have done so much cool stuff with these kids and have really watched God work in these kids lives. Not only has God worked in theirs but also in ours. This experience has made me realize that my heart is truly in Ireland with the people and the youth. It hasn't been an easy conclusion to come to but I honestly believe that God will call me back here after I graduate. This is going to cause me to think a lot differently (it already has) but I can tell you that when I leave here there will be a part I'll leave behind. That I'll never be able to take with me. This place has captured me (I always swore it wouldnt) but God has humbled me again with reminding me that He is in control. I love these kids so much. It's going to be hard to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment