Friday 16 December 2011

"I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home"

So it's currently 3.58am in the morning of Friday 16th and I am hoping on a plane at 3.20pm. I am so pumped to see my people. I am so excited for them to just see how being here has changed me. They are also going to notice I have a pretty mortifying American twang to my accent but I guess it'll prove an entertaining tip for them. I have not seen my people in 5 months and I cannot describe how it feels to know that I will be with them this time tomorrow! I would love it if you could pray that my flights and travels go safe! I would hate to get stuck this close to seeing everyone! My best friend is engaged back home and I just want to give her a HUGE hug, my other best friend just got into the university that has been on her heart for a long time! Things are moving so much and I just want to share in that! I cant wait to see my wee brother turn 15! I want to see my Daddy because no matter how old I get he is always my Daddy (even though he has a theory that i only call him "Daddy" when i want something). But what I'm most excited about is that I am going to have so many great conversations with people from home about my time here! I have a month here, a month to just show what I have learned and experienced and I am just so excited! :) Wish me luck! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment