Saturday 31 December 2011

New Years Eve

2011 has been such an amazing year for me. So many amazing things have happened and when I look back to this time last year I literally had no idea how God would bless me this year. I literally had no idea what was in store for me. I guess youre the same as me though, you cant help and look back at the last year and see some of the missed opportunities, things you shouldve done better, things you shouldve left. But we need experiences like that in order to know what to do next time. Its life. Crap happens. We live and we learn. But this year Im making a list. A list of things I want to accomplish this year. I want to start new. I want to make a new lifestyle for myself. I want to learn from the mistakes of 2011 and make 2012 a year to remember. Today will be the day I will draw up my list, I may even publish it on here tomorrow. If you have any cool ideas do let me know, but I can tell you that my first new years resolution is to blog more because I'm a bit of at that
                Have a great New Year, Vikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment