Sunday 4 September 2011

Family

So this weekend I got the opportunity to go home with my friend Tiara. I had an absolute blast! The people here have totally taken me in and it has been so so awesome! My friends are so great here! I cannot describe to you the family we have got going here! This was labor day weekend so most people went home and since we have no class Monday many have stayed there longer and those from further away went back home. Anyway I'm sitting at my dorm now, and barely anyone else is here. But all us girls on our dorm floor are telling each other how much we all miss each other! We really have a wee family going on up here! and it's so good! I'm missing my family a lot but everyone here has been unbelievable! Tomorrow I don't have any class but I have enough homework to kill someone. believe me. I got to experience homemade fried chicken over weekend and oh. my. gosh. it was amazing! I can already feel the freshmen fifteen coming on, if it hasn't already arrived yet! You can only blame the dryer for making your clothes tighter for so long! :/ Time to cut back! FOOD IS JUST TOO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment