Wednesday 9 May 2012

Summer - Day 1

This morning I finished off a test for Basic Bible Doctrine and the end of this marked the start of Summer 2012. I have some crazy stuff planned this summer.

First of all, I will be working on campus until July 4th. This is going to be a tough time with everyone gone but I just really want to take this time to focus on some cool things which I have been meaning to get around to for a while (you'll be kept posted). I will go home on the 4th, and words cannot explain how awesome it will be to see the people I love in the most beautiful place in the world. I have Fused camp planned at the end of July, where I will work with middle school aged kids for two weeks, and I cannot wait! But the awesome end to my trip at home will mark my wonderful best friend, sister and life long partner in crime, Caroline Brown marrying the love of her life. I can tell you that I am so excited to stand behind her the day she marries her future husband. This girl is incredible and I cannot wait to see her go on this crazy new adventure with her husband. I will cry my eyes out no doubt about it.

But through this all I want my relationship with God to be set afire. I want to be stretched so much. I want to mature and grow spiritually so that I can come back to this school in the Fall totally changed and in love with God. I want to encourage you to go on this crazy journey and make this summer the one that no matter what age you get you will always look back on and remember. Lets make memories which we cannot forget this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment