Wednesday 4 July 2012

First stop

So as I write this I am sitting and waiting on my first flight to O'Hare, Chicago. In less than 24 hours I will see the friends and family I haven't seen in nearly 6 months. It's going to be a long day but once I feel those wheels touch Dublin, this girl is going to have the biggest smile on her face. The next people I'm going to see who I know are going to be my Dad and brother, all these miles, security points, hours in planes will be so worth it when I see all the people I love an have missed. The thought of seeing everyone seems so surreal. But I'm ready. This whole day is going to be a day just to think back on my last 6months, my freshman year of college, my faith, my trip home, everything. Irish readers...I'll see you in 20 hours. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment