Monday 2 July 2012

The Struggle of Trials

Sometimes I get angry at God. Do you think any less of me? We all do it, the moments we cry our eyes out, throw stuff around the room, take those moments to just sit around and feel sorry for ourselves, (maybe hit the ice cream ladies?, for me I grab a tub of peanut butter and put jelly in, eat it straight out of the tub. I'm trying to work on becoming a lady)
But I honestly believe that Satan can use these moments of self pity and exploit them. He can trick us into thinking that our whole lives are falling apart, that were in that situation because we're not good enough or he can tell us that things aren't going to chance do why change ourselves. There is a multitude of lies Satan can tell us when things go bad in our lives,
The majority of times when things don't go my way in my own life, I can usually see the positive side. After all the creator of creativity is in control of my life, He has an unimaginable crazy plan set aside for me.
But it is when I look to other peoples lives and think 'God where are you in this?' and I get frustrated because I think that God is somewhere else. God is working in every life, yours, mine, everyone's. Some of us are just more aware of it than others.
You see I would never take back the bad which happened in my life or the bad which is going to happen in my life. I know that these trials are going to mould me. They will mould me into the woman God wants me to be, the follower, disciple, daughter, sister, friend and possibly wife one day which God wants me to be. And I want to be the best I can be at all those things.
But every time I'm hurt, I always run back to God for comfort. Whether its putting on my favorite worship music, praying through my tears, writing it down in my journal, I always come back to God because He is the ultimate comforter. His love for me is greater than anything I'll ever imagine or experience. Always remember, God gives his toughest battles to His strongest soldiers. These trials mould you and they'll make you into the person God wants you to be. Now it suddenly makes sense why we should rejoice in these trials, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment