Tuesday 6 November 2012

19 before 20...

   

       So on May 29th I turn 20 years old. I know this is a significant time away but hear me out. I personally cannot believe this. 20 is the age where you thought you would have everything together at. But this is far from the case. I am only starting out on this crazy journey which God has me on. When I was younger I viewed turned 20 as a conclusion, when things would take form which would be evident for the rest of my life. In my case? I view 20 as more of a starting point than as a conclusion. Back in the day my Mother was engaged by 18, married 19, and had myself at 20. I am not working to her timeline. In relation to my Mother I am more of a Peter Pan like character who refuses to grow up until further notice.

     Anyway, before I turn 20 there are certain things I want to accomplish or that I want to get in the habit of before I kiss goodbye to my teenage years and enter the ten year countdown to 30...I know. Crazy. But I am struggling to think of things which would be totally class for me to do before I turn 20. I want to do things which will challenge me, things which will enrich my last months as a teenager and will pave a good path to begin my 20's. I want these 19 things to rock my world and have a heck of a lot of laughs along the way...

But I need help in thinking of 19 things...

This is where you come in...

I want to hear from YOU

19 things before 20... 

Lets hear them... 

vikki.smyth@ccuniversity.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment