Monday 22 August 2011

beginning to feel it?

So I'm beginning to get to that bi-polar stage of college...one minute you absolutely love it, you've made awesome friends, things are going great, you couldn't imagine yourself being anywhere else in the entire world. Then when your writing that paper that you just cant figure out, you get so frustrated, you just want to be home, where you know people love you, you wanna sleep in YOUR OWN bed. Wanna meet up with the friends you have grown up with. Sound familiar? Yea I know I am not alone in this feeling, the bit that worries me is that I'm experiencing this college bi-polar disorder a little too prematurely. Wow, I sound like a want the pity parade to come on in. But let me tell you this, I know this is exactly where God wants me to be. God has something in store for me here. Something amazing. And even though I wanna know exactly what that is right know. I know I have got to have patience. I've got to stick it out. It not that I don't want to be here. I do . I love it. The people have made this for me. I'm learning a crucial thing here... That the only constant...The only consistent... The only thing that wont let me down...is God. This has become my ultimate focus. I know that if i solely focus on God everything will fall right into place, friends, classes and even homesickness.

Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment