Thursday 11 August 2011

Finally im here!

Well I arrived in Monday night! and finally I''m here! what I though impossible was made possible! I got to tell ya , it is so surreal being back, it hasn't fully sank in yet! But it is so good to be back! So to date I have become an official member of Lakeside Christian Church (Buttermilk Pike , KY, check it out) , I have purchased an American phone and have opened an American bank account! I move into college this Saturday so I am terrified but I am soo pumped! :) I begin my early week class on Monday which is studying Psychology, basically I'm going to be trying to cram a semesters worth of classes into one week..I know ...terrifying...and psychology? Yip...my brain will be fully on melted!

I made the paper back home which I am super mortified about, but i think it is so hilarious as half the information isn't even right! Note: I did not tell any lies in the process of that interview!



The people here have been so amazing, you would not believe it. I count these people as family. They have totally taken me in and made me feel right at home. Leaving home wasn't easy, one of the hardest things I have had to do but I know there are AMAZING things in store for me here! Totally amazing! These people are of such sincere faith. I am so excited to move into CCU soon! I got to hang out with my beffer Corinne the other day, she came up from Lexington which was brilliant! I shown her round my church here and around CCU!

 This is Corinne and I at CCU! Isn't the view absolutely AWESOME!


And we visited where I'm staying! This is just outside my dorm hall!
Keep me in your thoughts and prayers that I'll fit in well at college!

EEEEEK I'm getting excited!!!!

Love, Vikki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment