Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday 21st August

Today I got back to Lakeside Christian Church. For me I had such a sense of accomplishment walking in through those doors, I have worked so hard this year to get to where I'm at. I relised how truly blessed I was in getting back. Words cannot describe the feeling of knowing that you are in the exact place where God wants you to be. I am so content and at peace with myself. Seeing everyone today was absolutely brilliant. I have spent the last year dreaming of getting back here, well basically since 2009 when I first came out here I knew that I was going to be back for a longer period of time. Little did I know. I am so blessed, it's beyond belief. I have met so many people who have such similar ideas to me , and it is so refreshing. People who share the same hopes and dreams as me. People up here want to make a difference. I am totally in love with that. God has blessed me so much in every little detail of coming here. It was only today that it suddenly hit me, "I have just moved 3000 miles, away from family , friends, all the people I love dearly, and yet I know this is exactly where I am supposed to be". I am so content here, my dorm room has becoming my little mini home here, which was something I was super worried about. I was worried I wouldnt be able to find a home here. I have made amazing friends here, genuine people. It's so funny to think that I have only really known them for a week. I just hope and pray that things continue this way throughout the school year. I know that if things get super rough here, I'm going to have a really hard time. vikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment