Wednesday 3 August 2011

Final days

Ok so I'm within my last week of being in NI. The goodbyes are starting and that part...I couldn't despise it anymore. Ever just with you could totally vanish into thin air and no one would be any the wiser? Yip that's how I feel! But I have no doubt in my mind that I should not be going , this is where I'm supposed to go , I know that 100% . I'm totally pumped. At the moment I'm working at a camp in Newcastle which is holded by Fused, I absolutely love it! amazing work is happening! We are running it with an American team from Southland , this is led by John and Brenda Sawyer. These two are completely amazing! they are so faithful to work over here. John had us listen to a song last night at the house and it just made me smile so i wanted to share it with you guys! Im currently working with kids aged 1st to 3rd year! sometimes they are a difficult group but im learning so much through them ! the team I am working with is completely awesome! i couldnt ask for a better one! keep us all in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment