Friday 19 August 2011

Early Week is Finished!

So today I had my last early week class! It was pretty intense while it lasted but now that it's over, I am so pleased that I did it! Psychology was really interesting, I would love to take more classes in it along my degree! I got to skype my brother and Dad today which was awesome! I missed them alot! So my car is sold, kinda makes me sad, to think that someone is driving my car around makes me feel cheated. Like my boyfriend back home has suddenly married another girl or something. So if you see my car around, its not me :( I really wish I had brought it with me. We are all going bowling tonight which is going to be great, we all need a break after our early week classes!Im kinda nervous about starting my other classes next week, I dont really know what to expect but Im excited to meet more people in other classes! I handed in my form today for whiz kidz, so I'll get the opportunity to mentor kids, Im super pumped about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment