Friday 29 June 2012

Final Days

In the final days of my first year in the USA! Cannot believe it has been a year, its been a year of laughs, smiles, tears and everything in between. god has really moved within my life in the past year, I have met people who have really impacted me and have become a part of who I am. It wasn't all easy sailing by any means and I am no where near where I want to be; in my faith and in how much I want to know. One thing I can honestly tell you is that I am not the same freshman girl who entered the doors of CCU in August 2011. I have grown a lot, matured a lot and am finally on course to trying to be the beautiful woman that God wants me to be. This growth has not been easy either, God had and still does have so much work to do in and through me. Everyday he is chiseling away at me, scraping the crap stuff and the excess baggage that I have accumulated onto my life these past 19 years.

    I am learning to fall in love with my savior. To run after Him with every strength and bone in my body. And I fall, believe me I do. And I always fall short of where I should be, but I know that even on my very worst day, His love for me is unchanging. I owe EVERYTHING to Him. And so that it how I must repay Him, with EVERYTHING I can give. Guys watch this space, because God is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment