Wednesday 27 June 2012

One Week

In exactly one week I will be sitting at O'Hare airport Chicago on my way to see the the beautiful friends and family I have not seen in 6 months. I just want to be back now. This place runs in my blood and you have no idea the huge smile I have on my face the minute my plane lands in Dublin. In just over a week I'll be in MY house, with MY beautiful family, hanging out with MY incredible and crazy friends. I wish the trip was longer and it'll be hard to come back but I want to squeeze everything I can out of everyday, never waste one moment. I'll be getting up to craziness and pranks with my brother, saying goodnight to my daddy every night before I go to bed, walking the beach, having tea with nana, watching movies and going on walks and to coffee shops with my best friends, planning our trip to New York with the NASTIES haha doing fused camp for two weeks, and watching my best friend marry the love of her life in a front row seat right beside her. These things don't even seem real now and you're probably reading them thinking 'wow they don't sound like much', but they mean the absolute world to me!! I'm coming home. And I cannot wait.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see you :) Safe travelling!!
    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot wait to see you jo! lets do coffee :)

    ReplyDelete