Sunday 17 June 2012

The Things Which Warm My Heart

Ok so these past couple weeks I have been working with Bloc Ministries. This ministry is pretty big in Cincinnati and it works with inner city kids. I work with the one in St. Michaels and these kids totally have my heart. I can honestly tell you that they teach me so much and I learn so much from them. They teach me so much about Jesus that it's incredible. When you see their littles faces light up suddenly you realize what it's all about. A smile for me is worth a thousand words. Let me show you some of these precious children. These kids face drug deals on their doorsteps, shootings in their playgrounds, see prostitution and violence daily. This is normality for them. I really encourage you to look into Bloc and the amazing work which they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment